What is Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy?
Spinal Decompression is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that uses a very comfortable traction table that helps to gently stretch the spine, thus relieving pressure on the vertebrae, discs, and nerves in your back or neck. This pressure can cause pain, discomfort, and other symptoms, such as shooting pains, numbness, and tingling…etc.
Using advanced technology, our Chattanooga Triton DTS 6M traction tables apply gentle and controlled stretching forces to the spine, which creates negative pressure within the spinal discs, which are gel-like cushions between the bones in your spine. That negative pressure gives herniated and bulging disks space where they may retract. This removes irritation from nerves and other structures in your spine; and ultimately, leads to less pain and discomfort.
By using intelligent and individualized computer algorithms, we can passively minimize the body’s natural response to resist force. When we minimize this urge to resist, we enhance the amount of nutrients and blood flow that assists in the body’s healing process.
The table functions as a pumping mechanism to help accelerate the flow of waste products from the disc and nutrient-rich fluids into the disc to relieve pain, improve mobility, and promote long-term healing.
How Can Spinal Decompression Therapy Help You?
Spinal Decompression can provide many benefits for those suffering from chronic back or neck pain, such as:
- Non-invasive and Non-surgical: It is a safe and non-invasive treatment option. It does not require surgery, any incisions, medications, or their side-effects.
- Targeted Treatment: It can help to address and reverse the root cause of the pain, rather than just masking the symptoms with palliative therapies.
- Pain Relief: It can provide long-lasting relief from chronic back and neck pain. It can help to reduce pressure and irritation on the nerves and spinal cord, which can relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Improved Mobility: By Improving your function and mobility, it can help you move the way you were designed to move and perform daily activities with less pain.
- Avoid Surgery: It can help you avoid expensive surgery or other invasive treatment options that can be risky, take years to pay off, and require a long recovery time.
If you are struggling with chronic back or neck pain and looking for a well-researched, natural, and non-invasive solution, then Spinal Decompression at Optimal Health Chiropractic in Hastings, Minnesota is the answer you are looking for!
What to Expect:
You’ll lay on one of our Triton M6 tables for your treatment. Our team comfortably fits you with a harness around your pelvis. The top half of the table remains fixed while the bottom half slowly moves and is controlled by an advanced computer. The table utilizes leading-edge mechanical spinal traction technology which allows for specific force at a specific angle for long-axis distraction on the discs. We control the table using the connected computer, customizing the pulling-patterns and treatment algorithms to your specific needs.
Spinal Decompression is a gentle and soothing treatment that is typically painless. Some patients with significant disc damage may experience minor discomfort during their first few treatments.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
Optimal Health Chiropractic is results drive and patient specific. The number of sessions you will need will depend on your individual condition. In most cases, require a Spinal Decompression protocol for several weeks or months. It is most common to receive 20 sessions during a course of treatment, and the visits last only about 20 minutes. We will work with you to build a treatment plan for your specific needs.
Overall, the majority of patients who have received Spinal Decompression have reported significant improvement in their condition and a better quality of life. There is generally notable improvement after at least 5-8 treatments.
If you have suffered any recent spinal fractures or have undergone surgical fusion or metal spinal implants, you may not be a candidate for Spinal Decompression. A detailed evaluation will be performed prior to treatment to ensure you’re a qualified patient.
Why Optimal Health Chiropractic is the Best Choice for Spinal Decompression Therapy in Hastings, Minnesota?
If you are looking for a natural and non-invasive solution for your back or neck pain, Optimal Health Chiropractic is your best choice for Spinal Decompression. Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose us:
- Expertise and Experience: Kevin R. Holman, DC at Optimal Health Chiropractic is a licensed Chiropractor with over a decade of experience advancing his technique and expertise in Chiropractic. He has extensive training in Spinal Decompression and has helped many patients find relief from acute and chronic back and neck pain.
- Advanced Technology and Techniques: Our state-of-the-art office has digital x-ray, intersegmental traction tables, and Chattanooga Triton M6 Spinal Decompression tables for disc issues in the neck and low back all geared to help you get back to being your best.
- Personalized Treatment Plans: We are Results Driven and Patient Specific. Our team at Optimal Health takes time to listen to your individual concerns, evaluate your medical history and condition, and develop a treatment plan that is customized to your goals.
- Comprehensive Approach: Our approach to spinal health and hygiene is comprehensive. We combine Spinal Decompression, corrective Chiropractic care, and any other needed therapies to provide the best long-lasting results possible. Our treatment protocol is one of the most advanced systems available.
With our expertise, advanced technology, personalized treatment plans, and comprehensive approach, we can provide you with the long-term healing you need to improve your quality of life. Don’t let your symptoms hold you back any longer – schedule a consultation with Optimal Health, and get your LIFE back TODAY!